UTOPIA Gaming Systems is seeking a talented and enthusiastic developer, with extensive experience in designing and developing software that communicates with various hardware devices and provides an integration layer for use by other developers within the business. This is an opportunity to work with a team of like-minded and passionate individuals on developing new technology and new products to challenge the current market and maintain Utopia as a technology market leader.
In this role, you will:
- Work with a team to create highly scalable products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design and implement technical responses to complex business requirements.
- Stay current with technical industry developments and incorporate new technologies, where applicable.
- Participate in team assessments, and technical strategy sessions as well as encourage and foster team education and improvement.
You will bring to the role:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with both software and hardware commercial environments.
- Proficient in C# and C++ in a Windows-based environment (experience with embedded Linux is highly desirable).
- Proficient with common communication protocols (Ethernet, RFID, Serial).
- Able to create services, APIs (gRPC), and interfaces for peripherals to integrate with other software.
- Familiar with source code control systems (GIT) and their usage.
- Able to understand and adopt new technology.
- A logical approach to problem-solving.
- An inquiring mind and a commitment to continued learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like you apply using the link above.
UTOPIA is a diverse and equal-opportunity employer and actively encourages women to apply for our roles.